1010 Casino Center Dr, Robinsonville, MS 38664, USA

Goldstrike Tunica only caters to their elite.If you are just looking to spend a little money, have a good time, and get rewarded I would recommend Roadhouse or Horeshoe.

They have great games, service, and their food is second to none. They have the best reward program in town by a mile and will let you know if your points are going to expire. Goldstrike who sends endless emails and monthly snail mail gave no warning of rewards expiring in their communication so I lost almost $75.00 of comps by 2 weeks. If you know anything about how rewards are calculated for an average player that takes ALOT of time to build up.

When I went to their guest services counter I received the same carefree, non interested. and useless reps. They do everything but help like talking to each other and other guest so rude. I called their VP of Player Rewards Ryan Ross and talked to his assistant.

I explained everything and she was to follow up with me. She followed up with to me in a phone call with an email from Ryan him stating this was the policy and customers are aware of it. REALLY!!! That's it!!!

I have played there as long as they have been there on and off and this is the response?

This explains the reason behind guest services and their lack of customer service, professionalism, among other things.Unless you are an elite don't bother because they don't care about you !

Review about: Gold Strike Casino Resort Customer Care.

I didn't like: Way that handled my situation.

Had an Experience with Gold Strike Casino Resort?

Comments